Parting is always a difficult period in a person's life. Whether you initiated it, or left you, there will be changes in life that are important to be able to cope with.
In the heat of quarrels, we often think about parting, but, left alone, sometimes we are ready to forgive our partner everything, if only he returned and everything was as before.
Under no circumstances do this after breaking up:
- Do not call your ex, do not look for meetings with him. Out of sight - out of mind - a proverb not devoid of wisdom.
- Do not write angry (or, on the contrary, tearful) SMS. In any case, both you and him need time to sort out their feelings.
- Do not complain, do not speak badly about your ex-lover. This will make you look bad.
- Don't look for a replacement (wedge wedge is not a good idea in this case).
How to proceed:
- Change the environment if possible. A vacation or a few days of relaxation in a new interesting place is a great way to distract yourself.
- If you can't leave work, then you can, on the contrary, plunge into it headlong, forgetting about everything. Firstly, there will be no time to think about sad things, and secondly, the boss will appreciate your zeal, and it’s not far from promotion.
- Discuss your concerns with a loved one (mom, sister, or friend). It is important to speak out, not to keep negative emotions in yourself.
- If you don't want to share your heartache with strangers, you can pour it out on paper and then burn it. Psychologists consider this method to be very effective.
- In this difficult period, it is important to love yourself. You can pamper yourself with goodies, watch your favorite TV show all evening, or buy a new dress.
Psychologists believe that, on average, to recover after a breakup (the recovery period depends on the quality of attachment to a partner). You should not put an end to your personal life and remember past failures, and it will definitely happen.