Each parent tries to protect his child, trying to warn against troubles at home, on the street and even during games. And you need to start thinking about it immediately after the birth of the baby. A home for a child is the very first place where he can explore something, touch and see the objects that surround him.
Every child tries to learn as much as possible by making discoveries every day. Parents do everything possible so that the child does not harm himself, but in fact, many do not know even the simplest safety rules.
First of all, you need to ensure safety in the room where the child spends most of his time. As soon as your baby tries to take the first steps, there should be no dangerous objects in his environment that could harm.
- Never leave your child unattended near water. Every baby enjoys splashing in the bathtub, but the water actually hides a bunch of dangers.
- Keep all cleaning, detergents, disinfectants, and household chemicals where the child cannot get them. This is a real poison for a baby, which can get into the eyes, on the skin, in the mouth. It is worth installing special protections for drawers and cabinets so that the child cannot open them. The same should be done with medications, they should be out of the reach of the child.
- After using women's cosmetics, you need to remove them away, because kids like to repeat everything that their parents do. Nail tools, perfumes, nail polish removers, and the polishes themselves can be harmful.
- If dad is fond of hunting and he has a firearm at home, then it should always be unloaded and safely hidden. If your baby is still very small, then you need to remove all unnecessary things from his crib. Remember, young children should not sleep on a pillow.
- Check every outlet in the house, they should be closed with special plugs, and the wires should be tucked away so that the child does not see them at all. Do not allow children to play near electrical appliances.