Already few people are surprised by couples in which the man is much younger than the lady of his heart. If the lovers are happy with each other, is it worth condemning them for such a misalliance. What are the pros and cons in a relationship can a woman expect if she is much older than her chosen one?
- You are practically guaranteed a hormonal explosion with your young chosen one, you will see the "sky in the stars", life will seem wonderful and amazing, especially at the initial stage of a relationship. You are desirable, loved, literally glow with happiness, nothing is impossible for you!
- You will feel many years younger, and you will really look that way. An affair with a man much younger than yourself is like a magic "pill" of energy, youth and beauty!
- Your self-esteem will increase significantly, because you were able to win the heart of a man much younger than yourself, he preferred you to younger ladies. Your eyes sparkle, you attract male attention with your raging energy, compliments are pouring down on you from all sides.
- You have known for a long time what and how you want in sexual intimacy. Therefore, you will be able, without false modesty, to quickly teach your young lover which "buttons" are best to press in order to achieve maximum satisfaction. You will be able to realize your sexual fantasies, become more relaxed and sensual.
- You will have a great incentive to change your image, lose weight, update your wardrobe, start going to the gym, etc. Perhaps you will discover new abilities and talents in yourself. Your horizons will expand and new hobbies will appear.
- You will have to spend considerable effort and financial resources, take more careful care of yourself. You should always look perfect, because, whatever one may say, men love with their eyes, especially young ones. Your phobia may be: do not I look like a mother, an older sister, etc. next to him …
- Jealousy. You will have to collect all your composure when young girls curl around your young chosen one. It is important not to roll up scenes of jealousy for him, but to manage to make him jealous of you!
- You will have to put up with the young person's habits and environment. Most likely, his parents will be against your relationship. Your friends may not be supportive of your romance either.
- If your young chosen one has not yet reached professional heights and a good financial situation, then you should not expect expensive gifts from him.
- You must be clearly aware of the fragility of your relationship and not build illusions for the long term. Perhaps someday a young man will leave you for a younger woman. The initial euphoria from the novelty of feelings will eventually evaporate and the polygamous male instinct will drive the man in search of a new lady of the heart. If you fail to become the closest and necessary person for him, you will have to come to terms with parting.