The best food for a baby is breast milk. If it is not enough, then you have to start introducing the mixture. For such children, additional food is provided in the dairy kitchen. Dairy distribution points provide food to different categories of citizens, to receive it is necessary to draw up documents.
It is necessary
- - child's policy;
- - registration of the mother and child at the place of actual stay for a period of more than 1 year or a certificate from housing authorities about registration;
- - certificates of income of all working family members for the last three months;
- - mother's passport and copy;
- - a certificate stating that you do not receive food at the place of registration;
- - birth certificate and copy;
- - a certificate from the pediatrician that the child needs additional nutrition.
Find out if you are entitled to additional food and if you are a citizen who should receive free baby food. Getting food in a dairy kitchen is supposed to:
- all children from birth to three years old;
- children under fifteen years of age suffering from chronic diseases;
- disabled children under eighteen years of age;
- pregnant women from 16 weeks of pregnancy and lactating mothers (if there are certificates from the antenatal clinic and from a pediatrician).
Collect all the necessary documents and their copies (birth certificate and a copy, income certificates of all working family members for the last three months, mother's passport and a copy, the child's policy and a copy, an amendment from the pediatrician that the child needs additional nutrition, registration mother and child at the place of actual stay for a period of more than 1 year or a certificate from housing authorities about registration). Contact health authorities to register you. From the next month, you have the right to receive meals.
Write out recipes for a dairy kitchen from a pediatrician in a children's clinic, indicating the type of food and quantity for a month. You will be offered several options for baby food. Once you select it, you will not be able to change it for six months.
If you are just about to become a mom, then you also have the right to receive additional meals in the dairy kitchen. You need to take a certificate from the antenatal clinic that you are registered and submit it to the health authorities for registering you. You also need to provide a passport and a copy, certificates of income of all working family members for the last three months, a certificate from housing authorities about registration.
The received certificate stating that you are entitled to additional food, you should take to the food distribution point at your place of registration. Receive monthly.